Wednesday

Student Loan a hard time

$ Did you ever have problems to reimburse your student loan to a bank, I am sure you did or like me after all those years you have still some problems with the bank. I have ask to transfer my student loan to an other bank to obtain a better student loanconsolidation rate and 1 month after nothing has been done. I've decided to call a director at the head office and he guided me through that process. It is so complicated I do not have time to waste so I won't transfer it actually. I work in the Finance and Insurance field and they give me a hard time so what would be without my knowledges I can't imagine. So make sure you deal with a good bank when you shop around for you student loan because after that it could be difficult for you to obtain good student loan consolidation rates and it will affect your credit score as well. $

No comments: